Listening Understanding Analysing Implementing
A combination of empathy and many years of collaboration with companies from various industries enables a swift analysis of the situation. High efficiency, professionalism and creativity are key to implementing constructive and successful communications solutions.
Ongoing exploration of new subject areas is the greatest possible asset. Key competences include the development of individual communications strategies and the summarising of complex issues in clear and comprehensible language.
Strategic corporate communications consulting/PR consulting
- Guidance for companies and employees regarding all issues of internal and external communication. Communicative support during repositioning and restructuring processes and for crisis communication, with a focus on the creation of new company branches and projects.
Creation and implementation of individual communications and PR concepts
External communications/media relations
- Positioning of companies, organisations and executives
- active and reactive media relations
- drafting of press releases, ad hoc messages and Q&As
- management of media communications via active agenda setting and provision of interviews and supporting discussions
- conception, organisation and implementation of media conferences
- situation-based takeover of press spokesperson duties
External communications/stakeholder relations
- Organisation and implementation of a systematic dialogue with external stakeholders
- Employer branding, conception and editing of information for employees, speeches and specialist articles (ghostwriting).
- Conception, copywriting and editing for online communications, image brochures, POS-, B2B- and B2C-communications.